Monday, April 13, 2009

Abstinence

so, here it goes...

I hereby, promise that i will ABSTAIN myself from blogging + Facebooking starting from today 13th April 2009 until the end of my last exam paper which fall on 7th May 2009.

*well, definitely it will not be a complete abstinence determination, bcoz i know that myself usually cannot bear the temptation of switching on the laptop and subsequently connect to the virtual world, and lost there for hours...blame the people who created the broadband, bad people...dush..dush...not my fault then..haha....okay...but i try my best to at least reduce the frequency of doing so...hehe..promise..

Then, if I were to be found broke this promise, nobody shall blame me..blame the internet...huahuahua..suke ati aku la kan nk main intenet..(ignore this)..

okey...serious please....

p/s: good luck to all my friends...this is our very last exam paper...so study memolek deh..
wish me luck then...bubbye

No comments: