Friday, May 29, 2009

Random babbling

today, i spend most of the time stuck in front of my laptop browsing here and there plus FB some more..what i like about FB the most is that it allow me to keep up dated with all of my friends.. though sometime the news feed about those nonsense quiz was quite annoying..

but then...today...i did most of my friends quizzes about 'How well do u know Polan bin/bt si Polan itu'
i don't usually answer quizzes..but quiz about u'r frens...yeahh..it's hell different compared to those other nonsense quiz okeh!

so FB did have a way to entertain us i guess...we think we know that person well, but when it come to the part of answering their quiz, we just don't have the right answer..i did'nt know that majidah was so famous during her childhood time because she cried a lot or rahmat's new motto is 'I'm handsome, I can do this'
okeh....that is a motto that everybody should have..haha
so, i just love FB...muah2 to FB

tomorrow..is kak maria's wedding...she is the second runner up from my pharmacy class who were getting married after che wan...to kak maria...selamat pengantin baru...may u have a successful marriage and a bless happy family..sorry because I cannot attend u'r wedding due to financially unstable condition rite now..hehe..plus..i'm going back to my hometown in Kota Tinggi tomorrow..

next week, it will be shoty's wedding...the third runner up from my pharmacy class member who are getting married....and again...i am really2 sorry shoty for not be able to attend u'r wedding...most probably i'll be going to KL next week to visit my grandmother..she is currently not at her optimum health and is on continuos follow up by doctor in hospital somewhere in KL..so to shoty...selamat pengantin baru...may u be bless with beautiful kids and a happy marriage

last 2 weeks, it was my old friend back in sains kota tinggi who were getting married, i did not attend her wedding since i was in indonesia at that moment doing some shopping thingy...her name is roq @ nurul huda...she was the first person in our batch in SAKTI who get married...i wish that she had a bless happy mariage..and may it all last forever...

and well, its school holiday starting from today...my two little brothers are off from school...which will bring me to more house chores since house will be much more messier with them at home..more wedding invitations since all teachers are off from teaching, kids are off from school, school canteen workers are also off..and me...will be off from nothing except resting holiday with me being temporary professional unpaid housemaid until the government ring their bell to call us for PRP...i wonder when will it be??? (not that i want it to be sooner than expected, just wonder)

haaa...talking about friends getting married really2 makes me feel old...NO..NO..we are not old, we are just getting matured...btw, age is just a number rite..as long as u feel young at heart, u will always be young..oke, that is quote for today...we are never too old to be young isn't it??

ooo..babbling is fun...until then...

No comments: