Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inception

i really love this movie....because it is about dream..and because it is complex..

dream is a really subjective thing
if only i can create my own dream with me being the architect, u will always find me in my lala land no matter what time is it...:)

i always dream in my sleep
there is this one particular dream that i always have in my sleep...with same people and same situation in it, and it keep on repeating...and it is my most favorite dream...*this is not a mimpi-basah dream heh*  hahaha
but i rarely dream about it nowadays..wonder why??
maybe because we cannot choose what we want to dream of kot or am i too tired from worked that i doozed off to sleep pretty fast before my brain can create a dream..hurmm

during my SPM days, i dream about the question that will come out
i had a very bad cough + fever + flu during spm days which mean i dont study at all but just sleep
so i study in my sleep with the spm question in my dream
and yeah...it did come out...thank God

dream is a place where everything seems possible
but dream is a dream
u have to wake up when reality hit

ok, i wanna go sleep now
haha...:)
sweet dream people!!

No comments: