Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monday blues

penah x korang terpikir why is it so call monday bluess??
why is it not monday white ke, or yellow ke, or brown ke...or whatever colour2 lain lah kan..
dah lah I x suke kaler biru...tskk... T_T
so it suit me well lah if I x suke monday kan, because it is blue in colour...haha
what a very lame excuse...huhu...be it green, black or purple, I will still not going to like monday...NEVER...unless if public holiday fall on monday...weeeeeeee

got a tones of works waiting for me tomorrow...sigh...
hope my 3rd week flies fast
leaving another 49 weeks to go after that
and I am very much looking forward for Ramadhan this coming saturday
so happy working u guys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be it red mesti ko suke monday kan??
kan? kan?
haha

ckin said...

wahaha...bijak btul kamu...
sebab tuh aku x mention if be it red, sebab aku suke red..wahaha...monday will never be red, it will remain blues forever...wahaha