Monday, January 18, 2010

My Bad Habit

i am suppose to finish my work while i'm writing this

my super bad habit is to delay everything especially when it comes to works....
right now...i have mountain of works pending

1. by right, i should have finish my case presentation on TPN long time agoo...the presentation was held on last december, but i dengan selamba x malu said to my preceptor that i have'nt finish clerking the case....so i cannot present on that day when she actually did  expect me to present......tssskkk....tolak markah.

2. by right also, i should have at least start something for my PRP project....my progress is so far ZERO. dahlah i mengelat pilih tajuk senang....tulaa..sape suruh pilih sendiri...kan i dah pilih yang senang

3. this one is horror...i should lipat all the baju dalam bakul tu...pending since when pun i cannot even recall

4. i should finish my requirement on TPN...have to clerk 30 cases....but sekali lagi i main mengelat...i pinjam CP2 rakan lain untuk tiru...but still i x tiru2 lagi walhal i dah pinjam dekat seminggu kot CP2 itu..

5. then, i should fill up the counselling form for OPD punye requirement....1 hari perlu at least 5 kaunseling...if i'm not mistaken la...this week is my 9th week in OPD...but have not done any kaunseling record yet...i did do a kaunseling, a lot..... but when it comes to the part kena rekod2 nie i sangatlah termalas sekali

actually, ade banyak lagi....
i just can't wait to finish my another 6 and a half months PRP time...all these requirement thingy is killing me.
but luckily we are using the old logbook....at least we all x suffer as bad as those yang pakai logbook baru

bye...
back to works

No comments: