Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Craving

blog-hoping has always been my hobby
and by doing that i came across a lots of gambar makanan
yeah people, i do bloghop to blog masak-memasak and food punya section...ahahaha...i don't know why but i enjoyed looking at those scrumptious food
*drools*

so i came across these two desserts which are macaroons and red velvet cake yang sangat fofular nowadays
and been craving for it since i knew the existence of these two foods 
though I've baked the cake once, but i never know how it should taste like
my sweet tooth would really be happy to bite them
:))))

mengalahkan orang mengandungkan mahu craving bagai begini pula...haha
i've been searching the cake and macaroons in JB area
but to my disappointment, i couldn't find any
ke perlu cari dekat area segamat....mustahil kot
*ke ada tapi aku je yang tak pandai cari lokasi eh*  

and yeah, my visit to KL last weekend have successfully satisfied my sweet tooth taste bud
with help of mr. Google of course
in Whisk Espresso Bar @Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya

Finally. Red velvet cake, rose flavor macaroon and hummingbird cake
now, i wonder where can i find these in JB??







No comments: