Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How i spent my new year's night

This is the story of how i spent my new year's night
ececeh, bunyi dah macam "Kids, this is the story of How I Met Your Mother" 
tulah, asyik dok tengok How I Met Your Mother kan, tajuk entry pun nak macam tuh jugak

oohh, anyway, crap the story about me tidoq atas katil on my Happy New Year entry when the world celebrates 12am nite on 2011
that one was auto publish because i thought i would already be sleeping by 12am 2011...^_^
well, that was what i usually did for the past previous years
but sometime things just turn as otherwise

................................................................................................................................

my family and i were in KL on 31th of Disember 2010 because my cousin is getting married on 1.1.2011
we stayed at my auntie's place in wangsa maju
went to shah alam on the day to get some stuff for my brother because he is moving out from college to a rented house in seksyen 7
damn, i really missed shah alam

then on the night, we went to my uncle house in melawati to do some rewang
well, not exactly rewang potong bawang cili semua
because the wedding will be held at the hall, so just let the caterer worried about potong all the bawang
its rewang buat doorgift time!!!



we done with the doorgift around 11.45pm, then quickly make a move back to my auntie place with hope that we'll manage to watch the fireworks
and we happily reached home and missed by 2 seconds when the fireworks started



so yeahh, there were few fireworks and we managed to get a clear view of it
the one exactly in front of KLCC was beautiful
but it would be great if we go up to level 20, the view would probably be much nicer there, tapi malasss
this one was taken from level 1 at my auntie's condo
pardon for the low quality picture, DSLR camera yet to buy...ok, let put that into 2011 wishlist....haha

hope u guys enjoy yours too
^_^

No comments: